Thursday 5 November 2009

Curls (TM)

I've recently tried a range of products by Curls, their slogan is "Effortless, Frizz Free Curls for Multi Ethnic Women and Girls". Well what can I say I purchased a whole 4 step product line

#1 Curlicious Curls Cleansing Cream
#2 Coconut Sublime Moisturizing Conditioner
#3 Quenched Curls Moisturizer
#4 Curl Soufflé and Whipped Cream

All the products have a high percentage of natural ingredients (I'm not going to list them check out the website) so much so that they all smell like you can eat them, the Curl Soufflé could be mistaken for yogurt. After using the whole system my hair felt soft and moisturised. The Curl Soufflé did help my curl definition, only drawback was I washed my hair at 9am and by 6pm my crown was still damp, but my hair was smelling sweet! In addition I didn't have much shine, my hair looked a little dull. I would recommend this product line, and I would use it again but not on a TWA, I'll wait until I have some more length.

No comments: