Sunday 26 December 2010

New Year Hair Resolutions

I've been looking through pictures of my for the past year and I'm amazed at how much my hair has grown, I took advantage of this length and in the pat 2 months have blow dried my hair 5 times, my hair didn't like this at all and my ends are not in a good state. So my main priority this year is to retain length I want to see if I can grow more length than this year. Below are some of the things I'm going to do.
  1. Not going to use a blow dryer any more - AIR DRY ONLY!!!
  2. Dust ends on a regular basis
  3. Pre-poo with oil every time I wash my hair (try to apply the night before, oils I'll use Olive oil, Avocado Oil and Coconut Oil)
  4. More protective styling (starting with crochet braids in the New Year after I've taken off these bad ends)
  5. Protein conditioner every 6-8 weeks (Giovanni Nutrafix or Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Conditioner)
  6. Try to do natural protein treatments - using eggs and avocado
  7. Deep moisture condition every week
  8. Bentonite clay mask with Marshmallow once a month
  9. Regularly moisturise
  10. Wash once a week
  11. Invest in a steamer
I came across this "Healthy Hair Challenge" after I finished writing this post - looks good!

No comments: