- Not going to use a blow dryer any more - AIR DRY ONLY!!!
- Dust ends on a regular basis
- Pre-poo with oil every time I wash my hair (try to apply the night before, oils I'll use Olive oil, Avocado Oil and Coconut Oil)
- More protective styling (starting with crochet braids in the New Year after I've taken off these bad ends)
- Protein conditioner every 6-8 weeks (Giovanni Nutrafix or Aubrey Organics Glycogen Protein Conditioner)
- Try to do natural protein treatments - using eggs and avocado
- Deep moisture condition every week
- Bentonite clay mask with Marshmallow once a month
- Regularly moisturise
- Wash once a week
- Invest in a steamer
African Essence Afro Afro Shampoo Bar Aubery Organics Ayurvedic BeUnique Body Shop Books Carrier Oils Comments conditioners cone free Crochet Braids Curls Diet Dr. Bronners Dr. Organics Earrings Eco Styler gel Facebook Faith in Nature First posting Garnier Fructis gel free Giovanni Hair Advice Hair Care Recipes Hair Challenge Hair Diary Hair Events Hair Gel Hair Goals Hair Journal hair journey Hair News Hair Products Hair Styles Hair Tools Hard Water Herbal Essences homemade hair gel Homemade Products ingredients Kitchen Beautician Look what I found Maintenance Mango Twist Mini Twists Murumuru Nappivesary Natural Hair Communities Naturally Sexy New Year New Hair photos Pictures Product Ingredients Protective Styles Radio Interview Review of Good Hair Routine Shea Butter Cottage Shower Filter Smooth and Shine Curl Activator Gel Staples TIGI Bedhead Moisture Maniac Tresemme TWA Twists and Twist Outs Vitamins YouTube
Sunday, 26 December 2010
New Year Hair Resolutions
I've been looking through pictures of my for the past year and I'm amazed at how much my hair has grown, I took advantage of this length and in the pat 2 months have blow dried my hair 5 times, my hair didn't like this at all and my ends are not in a good state. So my main priority this year is to retain length I want to see if I can grow more length than this year. Below are some of the things I'm going to do.