Saturday 24 April 2010

Back in the kitchen...

So I only managed to keep the kinky twists in for a week, they didn't turn out like I wanted them to and were quite annoying, next time I'm going to try crochet braids. Taking out the kinky twists gave me the opportunity to work my version of Smooth and Shine Curl Activator Gel. I was in the kitchen this morning working on it, and it's in my hair now, the formula I made up is not exactly how I want it to be, but it's well on it's way to doing what I want it to do. I co-washed my hair TIGI Moisture Maniac then sprayed with my moisturising spritz then put the gel mixture on. It has defined my curls and I was able to style it in record time. I'm currently waiting to see how it dries. Things I don't want it to do is: dry hard and crispy, flake or dry white, I'm hoping to have a soft hold. I've also used some to hold down the baby hairs so we'll see how it goes.

So, so far in the BeUnique Hair Care range we have:

  • Twisted Mango Custard - for twists and braids
  • Coconut Cocktail - a moisturising, hair softening spritz
  • Shea Passion Puddin' - a curl defining hair cream, with soft hold
  • Next will be a moisture lotion and hair butter

No comments: