Wednesday 7 April 2010

Making moves..

At church last week the guest pastor was telling us where to find money, he told us 10 places that money is hiding two of those places where in 'problems' and in 'you'. There are always going to be problems in the world and if you can find a solution for them you will have the potential to make money. Money is on the inside of us, because we have ideas and need to take up opportunities when they arise.


I had a problem that was my hair and I know other naturals have similar problems but rather than paying through the nose for hair products I wanted to create my own, to meet the specific problems of my hair. So you see money potentially is on the inside of me. I have spoken on YouTube about hair products that I want to create and some people have shown an interest in purchasing them. So I've decided to be proactive get off my bottom and get the ball rolling, I have 3 products that will soon be ready to sell.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the philosophy of this particular pastor. He really hit the nail on the head. Much success with your products.