Tuesday 16 November 2010

'Fro Hawk

While going through the early stages of my natural hair journey one of my goals was to get my hair long enough so that I could rock a 'fro hawk and yes, I've done it! I went out clubbing with a friend at the weekend and I decided that this was going to be the weekend that I would rock my dream style, I knew that to get the volume I wanted I would have to blow dry my hair, I used avocado and grapeseed oil as heat protectants. My results are pictured below, I include a picture of when I got home, sweat and heat in the club made my twist out expand! I also include a picture of day 3 hair achieved by just re-twisting. 


1 comment:

Brianna said...

I love your frohawk! I have a twa and been rockin the same style. It's sooo easy to maintain and I am in love with it! Can't wait til mine gets your length. Best to you on the rest of your journey :-)