Whatever info I find is usually sourced from somewhere else so I’m going to enter the links on where to go for more info - CLICK THE HERB FOR MORE INFO
Items purchased from
Powder from the root vegetable, when applied directly to the head, will restore body and resilience to lackluster hair
Brahmi Powder may help to make hair dark, dense and lustrous. It also strengthens the hair roots, thus controlling hair thinning and hair loss. Regular use leads to control of premature greying. When massaged on the scalp, the product clears dandruff.
The paste of this powder helps promote black and luxuriant hair. Even as it controls hair loss, it stimulates roots and promotes hair growth. This apart, it prevents scalp infection and controls premature greying of hair.
As a shampoo, it cleans hair completely. It is specially recommended for washing oily hair. The powder has excellent foaming and shampooing properties.
Regular use promotes hair growth by stimulating the roots. It may also help to make your hair thick and lovely. Moreover, the powder also lends a pleasent purfume to the hair, which lasts for a long time.
Neem powder can be used on hair for treating acute dandruff problems
It clears dandruff and cleans the dirt accumulated in the scalp. Being a natural conditioner for hair, Shikakai strengthens hair roots and promotes luxuriant growth.
BLADDERWRACKA brown seaweed commonly known as knotted, knobbed or bladder wrack, or kelp - is one of many species which form part of the botanical order or algae. Because it is a particularly rich source of minerals, trace elements, and other nutrients, seaweed is an ideal hair growth ingredient. All the essential organic minerals including all know trace elements in balanced proportions.
- 14 Vitamins including Vitamins B12 (not found in land plants) and E with a complete set of isomers found only in seed oils such as wheat germ oil.
- 16 Amino acids
- The phyto hormones betaines and cytokinins, auxins and gibberollins (growth enhancers)
- Special carbohydrates more readily available than from land plants.
- Up to 10% organic chelators.
- Rich, stable source of iodine.
Scientific research has proved that an Aloe Vera whole leaf contains more than 200 different active therapeutic constituents, over 75 nutrients, including 20 minerals, 18 amino acids and 12 vitamins.
It has many benefits to the overall health of the hair.
- It helps heal any damage on the scalp
- Prevents excessive Hair loss, Baldness and thinning hair.
- Balance the pH level
- Cleanse the pores
- Relieves scaly or itchy scalp, oily hair & dandruff
- Renew cycle within the follicles, regulate sebaceous function
- Maintain proper physiological balance in the scalp.
GOATS MILK POWDER